【PC遊戲】空洞騎士 左特的戒律


3樓貓 發佈時間:2022-03-28 15:32:24 作者:zeruo Language

【PC遊戲】空洞騎士 左特的戒律-第0張

回到小鎮上

…但通往榮耀的道路上還有更多危險!你一定注意到這個獎盃了吧?這是我最後一次大獲全勝時的戰利品,戰鬥就發生在我們腳下的深坑裡。

... but that's not the only danger I had to overcome in my quest for glory! You've noticed this trophy, haven't you? A keepsake from my final, triumphant battle deep in the pit below us.

沒錯,“生命終結者”又幹掉了一個,觀眾爆發出狂喜的歡呼。那發自真心的巨大歡呼啊。

Yes, 'Life Ender' claimed another victim, and the crowd erupted into ecstatic cheering. Cheering that was both loud and utterly sincere.

【PC遊戲】空洞騎士 左特的戒律-第1張

你想問我為什麼能獲得這麼多勝利?就跟我剛才說的一樣,關鍵是我的處世哲學——“左特的五十七條戒律”。

To what do I owe my long string of triumphs and victories, you ask? As I said earlier, the key is in my personal philosophy, the 'Fifty-Seven Precepts of Zote'.

第一條戒律至關重要:“要永遠打勝仗”。其他 56 條戒律呢?好吧……

Particularly relevant here is the first precept: 'Always Win Your Battles'. As for the other fifty-six precepts? Well...

戒律一:“要永遠打勝仗”。

Precept One: 'Always Win Your Battles'.

失敗既不會讓你有所得,也不能讓你有所悟。要麼當勝利者,要麼根本別開戰!

Losing a battle earns you nothing and teaches you nothing. Win your battles, or don't engage in them at all!

戒律二:“永不讓別的蟲子嘲笑你”

Precept Two: 'Never Let Them Laugh at You'.

傻瓜什麼都嘲笑,甚至嘲笑比它們更優秀的。但注意了,笑也是會傷人的!嘲笑會像疾病一樣散播,很快所有蟲子都會嘲笑你。


Fools laugh at everything, even at their superiors. But beware, laughter isn't harmless! Laughter spreads like a disease, and soon everyone is laughing at you.

你必須迅速撲滅這種惡劣的歡愉,免得它散佈開來。

You need to strike at the source of this perverse merriment quickly to stop it from spreading.

戒律三:“保證休息”。

Precept Three: 'Always Be Rested'.

戰鬥和冒險會消耗你的體力。而休息的時候,身體可以恢復力量,治癒創傷。休息得越久,你就越強大。

Fighting and adventuring take their toll on your body. When you rest, your body strengthens and repairs itself. The longer you rest, the stronger you become.

戒律四:“忘記過去”。

Precept Four: 'Forget Your Past'.

過去充滿痛苦,回想過去只能讓你滿心悲涼。想想別的東西,比如未來和美食。

The past is painful, and thinking about your past can only bring you misery. Think about something else instead, such as the future, or some food.

戒律五:“以力降力”。

Precept Five: 'Strength Beats Strength'.

你的對手很強大?沒關係!用比他們更強大的力量對付他們,他們很快就會敗下陣來。

Is your opponent strong? No matter! Simply overcome their strength with even more strength, and they'll soon be defeated.

戒律六:“我命由我”。

Precept Six: 'Choose Your Own Fate'.

我們的長輩說我們的命運在出生之前就已註定。我不同意。

Our elders teach that our fate is chosen for us before we are even born. I disagree.


戒律七:“放下對逝者的執念”。

Precept Seven: 'Mourn Not the Dead'.

死去之後的世界會更好還是更糟?沒人知道。所以我們無需心存執念。

hen we die, do things get better for us or worse? There's no way to tell, so we shouldn't bother mourning. Or celebrating for that matter.

戒律八:“獨自旅行”。

Precept Eight: 'Travel Alone'.

你不能依賴別的蟲子,沒人永遠忠誠。所以沒人能永遠和你同行。

You can rely on nobody, and nobody will always be loyal. Therefore, nobody should be your constant companion.

戒律九:“保持房屋整潔”。

Precept Nine: 'Keep Your Home Tidy'.

你自己就是你最有價值財產,而家是你的安身之所。所以要讓家裡乾淨整潔。

Your home is where you keep your most prized possession - yourself. Therefore, you should make an effort to keep it nice and clean.

戒律十:“保持武器鋒利”。

Precept Ten: 'Keep Your Weapon Sharp'.

我會讓我的武器“生命終結者”隨時保持最佳狀態。這樣砍東西就容易多了。

I make sure that my weapon, 'Life Ender', is kept well-sharpened at all times. This makes it much easier to cut things.

戒律十一:“母親總會猶豫計較”。


Precept Eleven: 'Mothers Will Always Betray You'.

這一條不言自明。

This precept explains itself.

戒律十二:“讓披風保持乾燥”。

Precept Twelve: 'Keep Your Cloak Dry'.

披風打溼之後儘快弄乾。穿溼的披風很不舒服,而且還會生病。

If your cloak gets wet, dry it as soon as you can. Wearing wet cloaks is unpleasant, and can lead to illness.

戒律十三:“永不恐懼”。

Precept Thirteen: 'Never Be Afraid'.

恐懼只能讓你裹足不前。直面恐懼需要巨大的努力,第一步就是不能恐懼。

Fear can only hold you back. Facing your fears can be a tremendous effort. Therefore, you should just not be afraid in the first place.

戒律十四:“尊重強者”。

Precept Fourteen: 'Respect Your Superiors'.

尊重力量、智慧或兩者都勝於你的蟲子,不得輕視或嘲笑它們。

If someone is your superior in strength or intellect or both, you need to show them your respect. Don't ignore them or laugh at them.

戒律十五: “對付一個敵人只需一拳”。

Precept Fifteen: 'One Foe, One Blow'.

一擊便足以對付一個敵人,再多也是浪費。記住自己出了幾拳也就能知道打敗了多少敵人。

You should only use a single blow to defeat an enemy. Any more is a waste. Also, by counting your blows as you fight, you'll know how many foes you've defeated.

戒律十六:“不可猶豫”。

Precept Sixteen: 'Don't Hesitate'.

下定決心就動手,不要瞻前顧後。這樣的行事方式會讓你取得更多成就。

Once you've made a decision, carry it out and don't look back. You'll achieve much more this way.

戒律十七: “相信自己的力量”。

Precept Seventeen: 'Believe In Your Strength'

也許有別的蟲子會懷疑你,但總有一個可以永遠信賴——你自己。相信自己的力量能讓你永遠步伐堅定。

Others may doubt you, but there's someone you can always trust. Yourself. Make sure to believe in your own strength, and you will never falter.

戒律十八:“在黑暗中追尋真理”。

Precept Eighteen: 'Seek Truth in the Darkness'.

這條戒律也是不言自明。

This precept also explains itself.

戒律十九:“沒有嘗試,只有成功”。

Precept Nineteen: 'If You Try, Succeed'.

如果要嘗試什麼事情,那就一定要達成目標。不能成功的話就是失敗!要不計代價地取得成功。

If you're going to attempt something, make sure you achieve it. If you do not succeed, then you have actually failed! Avoid this at all costs.

戒律二十: “永不撒謊”。

Precept Twenty: 'Speak Only the Truth'.

和別的蟲子談話的時候,說真話既顯謙恭又很高效。不過要小心,說真話可能會讓你樹敵。這是你必須承受的代價。

When speaking to someone, it is courteous and also efficient to speak truthfully. Beware though that speaking truthfully may make you enemies. This is something you'll have to bear.


戒律二十一:“留意周圍”。

Precept Twenty-One: 'Be Aware of Your Surroundings'.

不要總低著頭走路!你得時不時抬起頭四處看看,免得被偷襲。

Don't just walk along staring at the ground! You need to look up every so often, to make sure nothing takes you by surprise.

戒律二十二:“不要戀巢”。

Precept Twenty-Two: 'Abandon the Nest'.

翅膀一長硬我就離開了故鄉,開始探索世界。不要眷戀故巢。你會一事無成。

As soon as I could, I left my birthplace and made my way out into the world. Do not linger in the nest. There is nothing for you there.

戒律二十三:“尋找敵人的弱點”。

Precept Twenty-Three: 'Identify the Foe's Weak Point'.

所有敵人都有弱點,比如甲殼上的裂縫或是在睡夢中。你必須始終保持警惕,仔細探查敵人的弱點!

Every foe you encounter has a weak point, such as a crack in their shell or being asleep. You must constantly be alert and scrutinising your enemy to detect their weakness!

戒律二十四: “攻擊敵人的弱點”。

Precept Twenty-Four: 'Strike the Foe's Weak Point'.

發現敵人的弱點之後就發起攻擊。它們馬上就會丟盔棄甲。

Once you have identified your foe's weak point as per the previous precept, strike it. This will instantly destroy them.

戒律二十五:“保護好自己的弱點”。

Precept Twenty-Five: 'Protect Your Own Weak Point'.

小心不要被敵人發現弱點,要好好保護它們。最好的保護是什麼?就是根本不要有弱點。

Be aware that your foe will try to identify your weak point, so you must protect it. The best protection? Never having a weak point in the first place.

戒律二十六:“不要相信你的倒影”。

Precept Twenty-Six: 'Don't Trust Your Reflection'.

凝視某些閃耀的平面時,你會看到你自己的臉。那張臉會模仿你的動作,好像就是你自己。但不要相信它。

When peering at certain shining surfaces, you may see a copy of your own face. The face will mimic your movements and seems similar to your own, but I don't think it can be trusted.

戒律二十七:“儘量多吃”。

Precept Twenty-Seven: 'Eat As Much As You Can'.

吃飯的時候能吃多少吃多少。這能讓你獲得更多能量,而且能減少吃飯的次數。

When having a meal, eat as much as you possibly can. This gives you extra energy, and means you can eat less frequently.

戒律二十八:“不要窺視黑暗”。

Precept Twenty-Eight: 'Don't Peer Into the Darkness'.

如果你窺視黑暗,久久不見一物,你的心就會流連於古舊的記憶。戒律四已經說過了,我們要避開記憶。

If you peer into the darkness and can't see anything for too long, your mind will start to linger over old memories. Memories are to be avoided, as per Precept Four.

戒律二十九:“訓練方向感”。

Precept Twenty-Nine: 'Develop Your Sense of Direction'.

曲折的洞穴裡很容易迷路,而優秀的方向感就像裝在你腦子裡的魔法地圖,非常有用。

It's easy to get lost when travelling through winding, twisting caverns. Having a good sense of direction is like having a magical map inside of your head. Very useful.

戒律三十:“不要盲目輕信承諾”。

Precept Thirty: 'Never Accept a Promise'.

承諾有時不是很可靠,要對別的蟲子所允諾的事情警惕。

Spurn the promises of others, as they are always broken. Promises of love or betrothal are to be avoided especially.

戒律三十一:“病從髒處起”。

Precept Thirty-One: 'Disease Lives Inside of Dirt'.

老在髒兮兮的地方待著會讓你生病。去別的蟲子家的時候,要讓它們提供最高規格的衛生條件。

You'll get sick if you spend too much time in filthy places. If you are staying in someone else's home, demand the highest level of cleanliness from your host.

戒律三十二:“名字中含有力量”。

Precept Thirty-Two: 'Names Have Power'.

名字具有力量,給東西起名字就是賦予它們力量。我把自己的骨釘叫做“生命終結者”。不要盜用我想的名字!自己去想!

Names have power, and so to name something is to grant it power. I myself named my nail 'Life Ender'. Do not steal the name I came up with! Invent your own!

戒律三十三:“不可尊重敵人”。

Precept Thirty-Three: 'Show the Enemy No Respect'.

對敵人熱情洋溢算不上美德!反對你的蟲子不配得到你的尊重、善意和同情。

Being gallant to your enemies is no virtue! If someone opposes you, they don't deserve respect or kindness or mercy.


戒律三十四:“睡覺之前不要吃東西”。

Precept Thirty-Four: 'Don't Eat Immediately Before Sleeping'.

睡前吃東西不好消化,還會讓你睡不著。這是常識了。

This can cause restlessness and indigestion. It's just common sense.

戒律三十五:“上就是上,下就是下”。

Precept Thirty-Five: 'Up is Up, Down is Down'.

在黑暗中跌倒之後就很容易失去方向感,找不到往上的路。這一條要好好記住!

f you fall over in the darkness, it can be easy to lose your bearing and forget which way is up. Keep this precept in mind!

戒律三十六:“蛋殼易碎”。

Precept Thirty-Six: 'Eggshells are brittle'.

這條戒律還是不言自明。

Once again, this precept explains itself.

戒律三十七:“管別的蟲子借東西,不要借東西給它們”。

Precept Thirty-Seven: 'Borrow, But Do Not Lend'.

別的蟲子借了不還你落得一場空,自己借了不還賺大把。

If you lend and are repayed, you gain nothing. If you borrow but do not repay, you gain everything.

戒律三十八:“小心神秘的力量”。

Precept Thirty-Eight: 'Beware the Mysterious Force'.&

我們頭上有一股神秘的力量衝我們壓過來,把我們往下按去。如果你在空中停留太久,那股力量就會把你壓進地裡,讓你丟掉小命。小心啊!

A mysterious force bears down on us from above, pushing us downwards. If you spend too long in the air, the force will crush you against the ground and destroy you. Beware!

戒律三十九:“快吃慢飲”。

Precept Thirty-Nine: 'Eat Quickly and Drink Slowly'.

身體非常精細,補充能量的時候得小心謹慎。吃飯地時候儘量快點,但喝水的時候就得慢下來。

Your body is a delicate thing and you must fuel it with great deliberation. Food must go in as fast as possible, but fluids at a slower rate.

戒律四十:“隨心所欲,無視規則”。

Precept Forty: 'Obey No Law But Your Own'.

過分地拘泥於規則可能會託你後腿。有時候要靈活變通。

Laws written by others may inconvenience you or be a burden. Let your own desires be the only law.

戒律四十一:“學會分辨謊言”。

Precept Forty-One: 'Learn to Detect Lies'.

別的蟲子跟你說話的時候經常會撒謊。要無情地分辨和質疑他們,直到他們承認自己撒謊。

When others speak, they usually lie. Scrutinise and question them relentlessly until they reveal their deceit.

戒律四十二:“有錢就花”。

Precept Forty-Two: 'Spend Geo When You Have It'.

有些蟲子是吝嗇鬼,甚至會把錢帶進棺材。能花的時候就花才是上策,不然享受不到生命中的各種樂趣。

Some will cling onto their Geo, even taking it into the dirt with them when they die. It is better to spend it when you can, so you can enjoy various things in life.

戒律四十三:“永不原諒”。

Precept Forty-Three: 'Never Forgive'.

如果有蟲子祈求你的原諒,比如你兄弟,那就一定要拒絕。這個兄弟和其他蟲子都不配得到你的原諒。

If someone asks forgiveness of you, for instance a brother of yours, always deny it. That brother, or whoever it is, doesn't deserve such a thing.

戒律四十四:“你沒法在水裡呼吸”。

Precept Forty-Four: 'You Can Not Breathe Water'.

水很提神,但試圖在水裡呼吸的話那感覺就糟透了。

Water is refreshing, but if you try to breathe it you are in for a nasty shock.

戒律四十五:“一個東西沒法變成別的東西”。

Precept Forty-Five: 'One Thing Is Not Another'.

這很明顯嘛,但有些蟲子就是要指鹿為馬。你要小心!

This one should be obvious, but I've had others try to argue that one thing, which is clearly what it is and not something else, is actually some other thing, which it isn't. Stay on your guard!

戒律四十六:“世界沒你想象的那麼大”。

Precept Forty-Six: 'The World is Smaller Than You Think'.

你年輕的時候自然滿心以為天地廣闊。遺憾吶,世界實際上要小得多。這就是我走遍每一片土地之後的感觸。

When young, you tend to think that the world is vast, huge, gigantic. It's only natural. Unfortunately, it's actually quite a lot smaller than that. I can say this, now having travelled everywhere in the land.

戒律四十七:“打造自己的武器”。

Precept Forty-Seven: 'Make Your Own Weapon'.

只有你自己知道自己需要什麼武器。我在你這麼大的時候親手用殼木打造了“生命終結者” 。它從不讓我失望。我對它也一樣。

Only you know exactly what is needed in your weapon. I myself fashioned 'Life Ender' from shellwood at a young age. It has never failed me. Nor I it.

戒律四十八:“小心火燭”。

Precept Forty-Eight: 'Be Careful With Fire'.

火是肆意狂舞的灼熱精靈。它可以給你溫暖,為你照明,但太過靠近的時候也會烤焦你的身體。

Fire is a type of hot spirit that dances about recklessly. It can warm you and provide light, but it will also singe your shell if it gets too close.

戒律四十九:“雕塑沒有意義”。

Precept Forty-Nine: 'Statues are Meaningless'.

不要崇拜雕塑!又沒蟲子為你我立像,那我們為什麼要注意這種玩意兒?

Do not honour them! No one has ever made a statue of you or I, so why should we pay them any attention?


戒律五十:“不要沉溺於謎題”。

Precept Fifty: 'Don't Linger on Mysteries'.

生活有時候讓人疑惑。晦澀的謎題。如果不能馬上發現一件事物的內涵,那就不要浪費時間去探究。繼續前進即可。

Some things in this world appear to us as puzzles. Or enigmas. If the meaning behind something is not immediately evident though, don't waste any time thinking about it. Just move on.

戒律五十一:“萬物皆有害處”。

Precept Fifty-One: 'Nothing is Harmless'.

只要有機會,任何東西都能傷害你。朋友、敵人、怪物,甚至是道路。要懷疑一切。

Given the chance, everything in this world will hurt you. Friends, foes, monsters, uneven paths. Be suspicious of them all.

戒律五十二:“小心父親的嫉妒”。

Precept Fifty-Two: 'Beware the Jealousy of Fathers'.

父親很嚴厲,所以經常要求我們服從於他。如果你要開拓自己的道路,有時候適當地成長、反抗和表達自己也是應當的。

Fathers believe that because they created us we must serve them and never exceed their capabilities. If you wish to forge your own path, you must vanquish your father. Or simply abandon him.

戒律五十三:“不要橫刀奪愛”。

Precept Fifty-Three: 'Do Not Steal the Desires of Others'.

所有生物心中都有慾望。你要是瞥見了別的蟲子的慾望,那就抑制住奪走它的衝動。橫刀奪愛不會給你帶來快樂。

Every creature keeps their desires locked up inside of themselves. If you catch a glimpse of another's desires, resist the urge to claim them as your own. It will not lead you to happiness.

戒律五十四:“把東西鎖起來的時候記得帶好鑰匙”。

Precept Fifty-Four: 'If You Lock Something Away, Keep the Key'.

沒什麼可以永遠的被鎖起來,所以拿好鑰匙。總有一天你得回來拿走藏起來的東西。

Nothing should be locked away for ever, so hold onto your keys. You will eventually return and unlock everything you hid away.

戒律五十五:“不向任何蟲折腰”。

Precept Fifty-Five: 'Bow to No-one'.

有蟲子會強迫別的蟲子遵從自己的意志。他們想搶走你的食物、你的土地、你的身體,甚至你的思想!

There are those in this world who would impose their will on others. They claim ownership over your food, your land, your body, and even your thoughts!

他們憑什麼白白拿走你的東西?不要屈服,絕不能聽從他們的命令。

They have done nothing to earn these things. Never bow to them, and make sure to disobey their commands.

戒律五十六:“不要做夢”。

Precept Fifty-Six: 'Do Not Dream'.

夢想是危險的東西,是不屬於你的古怪念頭。它們會侵蝕你的思想。但你一對抗這些念頭,你的身體就會受傷!所以最好跟我一樣根本不做夢。

Dreams are dangerous things. Strange ideas, not your own, can worm their way into your mind. But if you resist those ideas, sickness will wrack your body! Best not to dream at all, like me.

戒律五十七:“遵從所有的戒律”。

Precept Fifty-Seven: 'Obey All Precepts'.

最重要的是要把戒律銘記於心,一絲不苟地加以執行。包括這一條!

Most importantly, you must commit all of these precepts to memory and obey them all unfailingly. Including this one!

你真的把我說的話都聽進去了嗎?我們再重複一遍“左特的五十七條戒律”。

Hmm. Have you truly listened to everything I've said? Let's start again and repeat the 'Fifty-Seven Precepts of Zote'.

最後的夢語

我來到這個王國履行諾言…現在已經成功完成了任務!

I came to this kingdom to fulfill a promise... and now I have succeeded!

那是我很久以前…對自己許下的承諾…

That promise I made so long ago... A promise to myself...

榮耀的承諾!我偉大的左特的榮耀!我從來沒有懷疑過自己,從來不會動搖,我已經得到了想要的一切。

A promise of glory! Glory for I, Zote the Mighty! I never doubted myself, never faltered, and now I have achieved everything I desired.

迷妹夢境夢語(?)

迷妹夢境夢語(重置)

小左特

她如此美麗!

She's beautiful!

她如此才華橫溢!(日記文筆看來是這樣的)

She's so talented!

她將不會孤單!

She'll never be lonely!

我的女王……我所做的都是為了你!

My Queen... I do it all for you!

在這世上,我最愛她!

I love her more!

黑暗…光明…與她相比都不值一提!

Dark... Light... They're nothing compared to her!

我會迅速解決你……我必須回到女王身邊!

I'll kill you quickly... I must tend to my Queen!

嫉妒的傻瓜!你是沒有機會的!

Jealous fool! You stand no chance!

【PC遊戲】空洞騎士 左特的戒律-第2張

【PC遊戲】空洞騎士 左特的戒律-第3張

#神來之作第十期#   #空洞騎士#  #steam遊戲# 


© 2022 3樓貓 下載APP 站點地圖 廣告合作:asmrly666@gmail.com